Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Anonymous #8F17
@Twiface
Well for now days everything in convention event must have your real ID instead using a surname from internet for letting in or denied on every convention especially the most famous San Diego Comic Con to avoid the worst thing that ever happened or comes with terrorism, incel, mass murder, serial shooters, hate crime, and assault on public,l.
Anonymous #8F17
So Chris being Chris always making denied his allegations for his viral news that shocked the whole USA and world but he still wanted to evading his ban to keep making his classic harassment for all women and hostile to all males like he is an incel for all men. So what happened to his conviction stays in his conviction.
Anonymous #C844
I saw a new video of Chris Chan in his 14 Branchland court house but did he return to his house?
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
@Anonymous #C844
He lives with some weens somewhere else, but occasionally returns to Branchland Court to retrieve stuff.
Apparently his latest visit was to obtain gravel to sell online as “sacred rocks.”
Posted Report
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
According to Kiwi farms, Chris is just doing whatever his current caretakers tell him to do and say so they could profit from his online presence- Chris is being given a place to live and freedom to do as he please in exchange of a large cut of his disability paycheck and whataver garbage he’s selling online.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
@Color Anon
Which is actually a really good deal for him since he isn’t responsible enough to live on his own. Even though the Praetors are blatant grifters, there really isn’t much of a difference between what they’re doing and Barb using Chris to beg for her mortgage and credit card debt payments.
That arrangement could potentially support Chris for the rest of his life, but knowing him, he’ll probably find a way to mess it up somehow.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
As far I know, Chris’ lawyer had arranged for him to live at a group home, but then the weens came and basically adopted him so they could exploit him as a source of free money.
I suppose the weens will kick Chris out once he becomes too annoying or not profitable enough, whatever happens first. And knowing how fast Chris can burn bridges and bite the hand that helps him, I do not think his current life will last more than 2 more years.
Posted Report
Anonymous #A08C
Did the Barb’s caretaker have give him a warning to him for stay away from Barbara Chandler?
And who’s took care of Barb after Chris got move out to Lynchburg?
Posted Report
Twiface

Princess of GREGGS
He doesn’t do a very good job of “flying under the radar.”
Autistic spergs usually do a horrible job camouflaging their alts, and often seem to forget they’re even using alts in the first place.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
That and because spergs usually can’t resist the urge to blow their own cover and expose themselves just so they could brag to others about how clever and stealthy they are with their sockpuppeting and infiltration skills.
But again, sperg is just another way to spell lolcow.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
According to Kiwifarms, the reason why Chris’s lastest internet comments and videos feel so weird and out of character is because he’s back in jail and his current handlers have been impersonating him to keep the donations flowing.
I don’t know, at this point nothing would surprise me anymore.
Twiface

Princess of GREGGS
@Color Anon
Big if true, but I’d have to see proof to believe it. If he was actually in jail again, then there would be official documentation of it on some website.
Anonymous #2B4A
@Twiface
19 May - Chris’s car is photographed at the Big Island house.
On 19 May 2024, Reddit user Conscious_Box_ drove to the house and took photos. In these photos the car is not covered with a tarp, and the front and rear license plates are not covered.[7]
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide