Video game thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Stellar Blade got a day one censorship patch. This comes only a few days after they promised it would be uncensored globally. Predictably, the censorship isn’t anywhere near enough to actually win Sony any brownie points from the psychotic game journos. What they were angry at wasn’t Eve’s clothes, it’s her existence.
Seiken
Artist -

@ANoobis
The amount of bullshit thats happening with this game is stunning. Patched Spray “Hard” R, clothes got more fabric to cover more up and gore was toned down.
They had to do one thing to fully and utterly succeed: leave the game as is and they failed. They lied to customer base and unless they do a full 180 they name will be completely smeared for all history.
I was looking forward to the game, but didn’t pre order because i have been burned too often and that caution just proved to be the right choice.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Well, HELLDIVERS II officially just pulled the biggest 5d-SEEGMA-MAYLE-Chess-move I’ve ever seen.
“AAAAH HURR DURR DURR DURR DUUUUUUUUUUUUR dribbles on shoe JuSt UzE a VpNnNnNnNnNnGh!!!1!1!1!1!!”**
  1. That’s not a fucking excuse you assclown, people shouldn’t have to use a fucking VPN to play a game they paid money for.
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked, GO UNALIVE YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING SONY-CORPO-SIMPS
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Microsoft is killing several ZeniMax studios. Including Tango Gameworks, for some reason. The others on the list I can see, but not that one.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide